Friday, May 4, 2012

Wow, it's been a while!

Sorry I sort of dropped off the face of the earth for a while.  I am still here though!  I have been through a lot since we last talked and that has forced me to grow up faster - no more baby talk here!

I had a rough year and mom thought she was going to have to help me cross the bridge a few times.  But after some lovin', some pain management drugs & some acupuncture I feel like a new dog!  I feel so good, in fact, that I am going to try real hard to post here at least once a week.  Update you on my adventures and such :)

I sure missed all of you.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are back and looking forward to your adventures. It sounds like a super scary time for you and your human.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay, you are back! we were so worried about you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you look great!! please keep posting, ok?

    ReplyDelete