Sunday, January 10, 2010

More Chicken Pills

I haz da not such gud newz for my bloggy frends. Mom taked me bak to da V.E.T. See, my eyespot wuz hurted me and I did skratched it lots. Mom gived me tiym cuz she tinks mebbe I skratch cuz I wuz wunder where da eye did goed. But den my eyespot start to get swelled up liyk size of gobstoppur kandee and did getted pink cuhler, wich iz not flatturing cuhler for boy dawg, so she reeliyz dat der wuz more stuffs going on den a konfuze Buddy dawg. So, we go to da V.E.T.
.
She trik me and say we wuz goed to see my frends at da danse studio wer dem gives me lots of snuggles, but as soon as I did smelled wer we reely went wuz da V.E.T. I wuz not happee wif da trik. I did try to be da brayv dawg, evun wen dem did da hyomilyashun of taked da tempurachur. Den da V.E.T. wut is my fayvorit one did pushed on my eyespot and maked me cry, and open my mouf wide wich maked me skared, and push on my bellee and all kind of stuffs. (I must rekonsidur if him is my fayvorit after dis most unsatizfaktoree treetmunt.)
.
Him finally say dat I haz infekshun under da prahs-theeesiz wut is da marbull in my hed. So now I haz to taked da rim-ah-diyll wut taste liyk chikin pill so dat I doesn't skratch no mores, and I takes some ant-I-buy-awdiks for to kill da infekshun wut is in my hed. Now I iz spose to fiyt big battul wif da germiez. If I winz dis battul den I doesn't haz to haf more surjery. If I iz not strong enuf littul dawg for to win dis battul wif da miytee germiez den mebbe I haz to git nuther surjery wut wud taked my prahs-theeesiz away.
.
Den him telled mom dat I wuz gud wayt for littul dawg wut doeznt eksersiyz dat much and dat wayt wuz not my big konsern rite now, but I cud mebbe loos littul bit. I iz 6.8 pownd and wud loos few ownses for to be perfuct wayt. Kin you imagiyn him haz da gutts to do all dis meen stuffs to me den tell me to not eated so much, wen eated iz my fayvorit to do? I blame mom for dis cuz her did ask him bowt my wayt. Why do she ask abowt me be fat or skinny wen KLEERY we haz biggur stuffs wut we shud worry abowt. So, now her haz me on diyet. (Dis dawg is kleery be mistreeted in dis howse wif da mom and da Gman and da big dawg. Somebudy need to come save me from dis plays and maked mom gived me stayk and maked big dawg shared da gud beds and pleeze maked Gman give me gud siyd of hyoman bed. Kay thanx!)
.
I deesiyd mebbe we need to konsider nuther V.E.T. cuz dis won iz big theef. Furst him steeled all my rownd stuffs. But sometiym him iz niyc and gived me new round stuffs liyk dem marbulls dat is in my hed. Now him want to steel dem round stuffs wut he gived me as prezunt. Wut iz happen wen I doesn't haf no more rownd stuffs for him to steel!?! I shuddur to tink wut will be gone next tiym.
.
Well, dat iz enuf for me today. My chiken pills do maked me sleepy dawg, so I iz gonna go cuddel my blu blankee and pownder how to gits V.E.T. to be gud hyoman and not steeled so much.

Kisses & Snuggles - Buddy Dawg

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhh Buddy you must be big fighting dawg now. Don't worry about da noms an da good beds right now. Spend yer effort on da fightin infection.

    K? Bobo and Meja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Buddy Dawg Friend! I agree that you need to find a new V-E-T. That one keeps taking things away from you. You can come live here with me if your mom gets too mean for you there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Buddy dawg! We hope that the antibiotics help you and you don't have to have another surgery! we think you are a perfect weight! Feel better soon! You have to enter Mango Minister!

    ReplyDelete