Thursday, September 10, 2009

Meet my hero!

Today was not so gud. My eye is buggin me more today and I is kinda depressy cuz it is hard to be a blind dawg. Everything is soo skeery! So, mom sed I gets to take a break from da blog today so i can rekoopurayt. Since I isn't saying nufin' too interesting today, I was thinkin mebbe you would wants to reed about my hero.....she is nuther blind dawg, and she has no eyes - like I am gonna has soon. Mom telled me her story and how strong she is, and it makes me thinkin' I can be strong boy when I has no eyes too. But mom also sed it's ok to be scared, so dat is what I is right now.

Anyway, here is Dulcea - she is my heeerrrrooooo. www.hua.org/dogs-for-adoption/dulcea2.html

1 comment:

  1. Poor baby. She's very good role model for you tho. You have all you're ever gonna need. A loving family and all that jazz:) As long as you're healthy and happy that's all that matters<3

    ReplyDelete